This is an open group where participants can opt in or out of the by-weekly discussion, depending on their interest in the topic. Our sessions would be held on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month from 2-4 pm. Like the book discussion group, we would have a three-part agenda with self-introductions, exchange of ideas on the topic and social time.
- Our first discussion will be Wednesday, February 24, 2 pm, with a topic of “We Talk About: ways we are connecting with family.”
- Our topic for Wednesday, March 10 will be “We Talk About: strategic plans for extended family gathering for Easter Sunday, April 4.”
1) Participants self-introduction
2) One hour topic discussion
3) Social time, optional personal sharing