HUDSON, WI LUNCHEON CRUISE
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 17, 2022 - $79.00 PER PERSON
Registration is now open for our annual water bus tour. We will be seeing the sights along the St. Croix River and board out of Hudson, Wisconsin.
- Cost is $79.00 per person which includes the bus ride, boat fee, lunch and tip for the bus driver.
- Please make your checks payable to Medicine Lakes Bus Lines.
- Please register via Wild Apricot. If you are bringing guests, please indicate the number of guests when you register.
- Please mail your check to Ceal by Friday, July 15. Her address is: 336 Roosevelt St. S, Cambridge, MN 55008.
- The checks will be mailed to Medicine Lakes on Monday, July 18. Once your check is accepted by the bus company, the funds are no longer refundable.
If you have trouble registering via Wild Apricot or have any questions, email, text or call Ceal and she will help. Contact info for Ceal is: Phone - 612-309-5164 or email at email@example.com with questions.
The schedule for the day is:
10:00 a.m. Leave from Cargill - address to be determined.
11:00 a.m. Arrival at the marina in Hudson Wisconsin to board the *Afton Princes.
Note: Water levels will determine the incline of the gangplank from the pier to the boat. Guests will be expected to walk about 3 blocks and manage narrow gangplanks to board and disembark from the boat. Walkers and portable wheelchairs will fit under the coach.
11:30 a.m. Depart from the dock for a cruise aboard the Afton Cruise Lines. Enjoy a beautiful boat ride along the shores of Minnesota and Wisconsin on the Scenic St. Croix River with a professional licenses Captain and Crew. The scenery is beautiful every season. View the rugged landscapes, majestic views, woodlands and wildlife. There is a cash bar on the boat.
On board lunch - Enjoy a delightful Buffet with Pulled Pork Sandwiches - Chef’s choice Hot Entrée, Pasta Salad, Potato Salad, Coleslaw - Fresh Fruit and Chef’s choice Dessert.
1:30 p.m. Boat returns to the Hudson dock.
1:45 p.m. Reboard the motor coach and transfer downtown to shop. Browse through the unique and eclectic independently owned shops in our historic downtown area and up on the hill. Be sure to visit the Knoke’s Chocolates and Nuts Store. The Hudson Chamber of Commerce is gathering a list of recommended shops to visit. The list will be available when we get closer to the event date.
3:15 p.m. Leave Hudson.
4:15 p.m. Estimated return time to Cargill.